Friday, November 25, 2011

Put on some sexy attire and commence to shake what your momma gave you.

I'm sure some of my readers recognize that blog title as a song from the radio. Ladies, have you ever wondered what makes a man visit a strip club?

Well, I'll break it down for you the best that I can. I won't discuss the guys who fantasize about sleeping with the strippers because these are simply pervs. They will pay the stripper's bills, but will stalk her afterwards. I'm talking about the normal guys who don't have a stripper's photo surrounded by burning incense in the basement. I'm talking about normal guys like me.

Now, first of all, I haven't been in a strip club in over a decade, but I did hang out there now and then back when I first moved out of my parents' house. At first, it was just to hang out with the guys and try something new. Of all of the movies I'd seen about them, I really didn't expect much from going, but I was pretty surprised.

There was good music, expensive great drinks and beautiful women. And these women recognize a fresh wallet when you walk through the door. They will immediately flock to you to be the first to get you to part with your paycheck. However, that attention is a boost to a man's ego. And we all know that a man's ego controls his brain. That's what keeps men at the nudie bar. The attention. Now, some ladies are saying, "well, I pay my man attention at home."

That may be true to an extent, but let's be honest: some men are going to go look at other women just because they can. But, for the average guys like me and my friends, we enjoyed hanging out at these clubs because of the heightened attention we received. You're treated like a celebrity when you go into a strip club. Women are all over you as soon as you come through the door and people are bringing you drinks. Your every need is being catered to by good-looking women.

When a man's ego is being stroked, he doesn't care why it's happening, only that it's happening.

Contrary to what women may think they're doing for their significant other, it may not compare to what Cinnamon and Trixie are doing down at "Tall Tails." So, ladies, if you have a man, then do him a solid now and then. Tell him before he comes home to stop by the ATM. Turn on some music and fix him a drink. Put on some sexy attire and commence to shake what your momma gave you.


How low can you go?

Now I was single at the time, so there was nothing at home for me, but what kept me going every Friday night was the booty shaking. The club I frequented was like walking into a Ludacris video. The booties didn't just clap, they gave a round of applause. And a male never gets tired of seeing booty shaking (as shown in the video below). However, at some point, you have to grow up and do other things with your money. I visited the strip club for roughly every Friday night for two months before I decided enough was enough. It was fun while it lasted, but knowing that these women were going to get you all "charged up" only to go home alone got old. I started seeing too many pathetic old men and some of those aforementioned stalkers and realized I didn't want to be in a place with those types. There was one guy that we met there who was in his early 50's, married 30 years and claimed that he spends roughly $500-$700 a week in the club. The girls knew him by name and he probably put so many of them through school that they have a scholarship named after him. After all, strippers are just trying to put themselves through college, right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment