Friday, November 25, 2011

Hallyu stars promote Korean tourism in web drama

2010-2012 is “Visit Korea Year(s?),” and nothing says “cultural exports” quite like a mini drama starring Asia’s favorite Hallyu stars.
DBSK‘s U-know Yunho and actors Han Chae Young, Park Shi Hoo, and Kim Bum met for a press conference last night for “[haru]~ Aru Ichinichi no Monogatari,” a 20 minute web drama that portrays the “current image of Korea via different characters such as script writer and action star.”


Representing the ten stars in the drama, Han Chae Young said, “I’m working hard in order to convey the beauty of Korea, thus I hope everyone will develop great interest and support for us.” Yunho added, “It’s been a while since I spoke Japanese. I’m doing my best to show everyone various sides and charms of myself.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment