Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alixing cute girl with place that she like

I had a dream that I was with the feminine part of myself that has been with me since childhood. We entered a part of myself that transports or moves me, often in routine ways, and often filled with lots of parts of me. I go with the feminine part of myself along this collective route to the place where I create meaning and value in life. The feminine part of me gave me a gift there in that place of meaning and value, an unpredictable part of myself, an early pre-animal, reptilian part of myself that my feminine side had tamed. This gift acknowledged the part of me that can extend itself to others in so many way, in holding, reaching out, giving power to other parts of myself. I in turn could lend direction and support for this unpredictable part of myself.






0 comments:

Post a Comment